About Komodo Water
Komodo Water is a social enterprise providing clean water access and sustainable water management
Since 2012, Komodo Water provides affordable clean and drinking water for villagers in the remote area of Komodo National Park and West Manggarai District, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara. Together with the villagers, we designed water solution for the area with limited water resources, by optimizing and managing the current local water resources based on environment sustainable approach.
What is Sustainable Approach?
Sustainable approach is to make sure that our works meets the triangle of Sustainability. We develop the business in the balance of Environmental, Economic, and Social Components of Sustainability. Sustainability can be broadly defined as “meeting the needs of the present generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”.
Vision and Mission
- Everyone can drink and benefit from clean water
- Water solutions from clean technology
- Empowering local communities
- Contribute to the development of the local area potential
- Friendly to the environment and uphold sustainability